Our vision is to provide everyone with a safe and healthy place to stay, work and have fun. Destination Big Bear will do everything we can to keep you safe and free from all recognized hazards while with us. Destination Big Bear believes that a good work environment and prevention of injuries are good business.
We believe injuries and ill health can be prevented. Our goal is zero accidents.
No job or activity is worth risking injury.
No job or activity will be performed without an appropriate risk assessment and taking preventive measures to avoid injury, including identifying proper and adequate protective measures.
Management will strive to continually improve safety performance thereby providing a safe stay while with us.
- We integrate Occupational Health and safety into our decisions and provide for safe practices in our properties’ operation by establishing safeguards against all identifiable risks.
- We make necessary tools and resources available for everyone to do their job in a safe way.
- We continuously improve the safety management skills of our personnel, including preparation for emergencies.
- We comply with mandatory rules, regulations, and applicable codes, and consider guidelines and standards recommended by the municipal and county hospitality organizations.
- Check the location of all smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Check the location of all fire extinguishers.
- Note any emergency exit routes.
- Note the local emergency phone numbers before traveling.
- Many properties provide first aid kits, emergency numbers, and the nearest hospital’s location. Contact the host if this information isn’t available.
- For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911.
- For non-emergencies or safety concerns, please call the number provided with your reservation confirmation.
- Provide loved ones with your itinerary before traveling.
Security & Privacy
- Ask Destination Big Bear about alarm systems, security cameras, or other monitoring equipment at the property.
- Do not tamper with any security devices.
- Follow the property’s House Rules, such as the allowance of pets, smoking, events, or the approved number of guests and vehicles.
- Contact Destination Big Bear with any questions or concerns you have about the property.