Holiday Nightly Requirements
Big Bear Lake is a great place to visit during the holidays! From Thanksgiving, Christmas, celebrating the New Year, or watching the fireworks during the 4th of July you have endless options for things to do. During the Holidays Nightly requirements may change due to availability, weather conditions, and the homeowner’s discretion. If you plan on coming up during a holiday you may need to review our nightly requirements before you begin your search.
If you cannot make it for a 3rd or 5th night, you can use these extra nights for early check-in or late check out. This can help avoid traffic in grocery stores or traffic coming up the mountain.
- 11/24/2021-11/29/2021 – 3 night minimum
- 12/16/2022-12/20/2022 – Pre Christmas – 3 night minimum
- 12/21/2022-12/27/2022 – Christmas – 5 night minimum
- 12/28/2022-1/3/2022 – 5 night minimum
- 01/4/2022- 01/9/2022- 3 night minimum
- 01/13/2022- 01/17/2022- 3 night minimum
- 02/17/2022- 02/21/2022- 3 night minimum
- 05/26/2022- 05/30/2022- 3 night minimum
4th of July
- 06/30/2022- 07/6/2022- 3 night minimum
The holidays are a time for family, friends and traditions. Big Bear Lake is the perfect place to spend your holiday season because it has something for everyone. From Thanksgiving through New Years there’s an endless list of things you can do in Big Bear! Whether you want to enjoy some quality downtime by the fireplace after skiing all day or celebrate Christmas morning or have a meal at a local restaurant, we’ve got just what you’re looking for here in Big Bear! So don’t wait any longer- book now.